Friday, April 16, 2010

34th Week



This week is my 34th week pregnancy. Bump is getting bigger by the days. I almost have everything ready for the baby's coming and the 30 days confinement.

All baby stuff have been stocked up except for milk powder, disposal diapers and toiletries. For myself, I have bought the necessary and required stuff and from day-to-day, something will come to mind that I have not bought or need this or that.

Before I go into labour and subsequently the 'confinement' , I have pampered myself by enjoying my facial session, taking days off from work just to relax and to hang out with my wonderful gal friends - watching movie (It's complicated), eating and laughing.

I also took my 2 kiddos with me to the clinic for my last check-up. They get to see the baby from the ultrasound monitor. Clearly, you can how amaze they are at the sight of the baby in the black screen.

Well, in my to-do list, I still have the following not done ...
1. Baby's Christian name
2. Re-organise current study room to bedroom and study room for my kiddos
3. Prepare my to-do tasks and handover to my colleagues
4. Decide when to have my c-section done
and more things will come to mind daily to add to this list.

No comments: