Friday, October 7, 2011

It's been a while ...

Well, it has been a long while since I last posted on the blog... I think ever since Jonas was born...

Mentioning of Jonas... this little baby is now an adorable little boy who can at a moment makes my heart melt and another drives me nuts.

A very active and curious boy who is interested in anything you do and wants to be a part of it. An observant little boy who likes to imitate me. He calls his daddy very much like how I say, "Dar, make nen nen." And he calls his sister, "Angel!" the way we all call Angel at home...

He's now 16 months and I really feel that he is growing up too fast. Times just flies!

He can speak to me on the phone when I am at work or away on travelling, just say, "Mommy".

Now I'm actually sitting in MacDonald's @ KKIA writing this while waiting for my 3.45pm flight home.

Can't wait to hug you, Jonas Boy! Mommy love you very very much. Mommy will be home soon and we'll listen to Only You (his favourite song) together. :D

No comments: